Friday 12 December 2014

Punctures

This recording the western line of this autumn's lawn puncturing campaign, having, after due consideration carried on from where I left off in the spring (see reference 1). If I continue to carry on, I should carry on to the left of the line, as seen here. To the right we have the row just done, with the scars just about visible if you click to enlarge.

About 10 litres of lawn & turf dressing, mainly sand, to one of these long rows. So maybe 5 litres to the square metre. I note in passing that whatever it is that they use to colour the sand brown appears to keep foxes and squirrels off, there having been no sign of disturbance, which we would usually expect on disturbed ground.

Memory flaked on me again in that I was thinking that it was last autumn's campaign, rather than this spring's.

Reference 1: http://psmv2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/punctures.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment